A perfect day

We woke up to perfect day in central IN. After the weekly trip to the grocery, and a little breakfast, we were out on the bikes.





We decided to do one of my favorite rides, Eagle Creek park to Whitestown and back. There is more traffic now than I would like, but other than the lady in the mini van telling us we should ride our bikes somewhere with a bike lane (I would love to btw, I wonder if the old bird could make that happen), people give you plenty of room.




One of my favorite spots on the ride. I've never stopped to take a photo before.









It's really a very scenic ride.




My attempt at a little on the bike creativity.








Another of my favorite spots. A slight rise, and left turn up to a church. Very peaceful on a Sunday morning.





Then it's into town where we turn, and start to head home.







It was a great day for a ride. Hope you got out to enjoy it too.

Ride on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are bikes so expensive?

Daily Drivers

All hail the simple basket