It's the people

When Facebook when to their timeline layout, I had to come up with a "cover"  picture for our store page.  I picked one that I liked, and (in my mind) represented my store.




I chose the photo without really thinking too much about.  Since I'm interested in what other stores do, I started looking at what they were doing with their pages.  What I noticed was pictures of bikes, pictures of store fronts but very few pictures of......people.


Without even thinking about it, I was showing the world what I think makes my store special.  It's the people; dedicated, enthusiastic, experienced people.


We are lucky enough to have really great customers that shop my store because of the personal  relationship they have with us.   I appreciate each and every one of them.


Ride on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are bikes so expensive?

Let's give thanks

National Bike Summit 2013